Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New year 2008!

Long time no see and post on this blog, because no one post after Toular's homework, how sad! I really hope all classmates can continue it, it's like a clue that we can know what's going on each other. However, no one post it any more. Here I am, I wish every body happy new year, wish you dreams came true. Please keep posting, only few sentences should be fine, like me, I just post few sentences.

The new year firework is wonderful and unforgettable, I went to circular quay with classmates, I had a great time with them, it's the first time I went there and saw firework. Let me show a pic to you.

1 comment:

Lun Jiang said...

Hi,

I am researching something about Chinese education vs American education. Your July 14th, 2007 entry returned as a one of the Google results.
Are you still interested in discussing the subject? if you are, can you contact me by email to lundejiang@gmail.com?

Thanks.

I went to school in China till third Grade. Then moved to US. I have a lot of Chinese friends in college, but I have trouble pinpointing how Chinese education and American education are different.