Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last Post?

No, this won't be my last post, although this semester will come to an end. From this May, I started my first English blog on My Space, which is also my first blog, before I'd never had a blog, even Chinese one. Why did I decide to create a blog? Because once, a friend of mine asked me, have you got a blog, cos I want to have a look. I answered, sorry I haven't got one. After that, I decided to create one. Now, the e-blog is my second blog, but this one is like homework, hahaha.... I still pay more attention to it.

I don't think this is my last blog on this blog, cos this is the only one blog that share with all my dear classmates, this blog is like a "clue", I can contact with them, may be someday, we seperate, we can see each other's blog and have a look what's going on. So, I hope all classmates keep posting. Now, I am listening to What's going on while posting.

This morning was a peak hour for us, cos last night most of us didn't sleep. The main reason was we haven't finished the last big essay, which was 2000 words, wow... this was our first time to wrte many words. Most of us finished this essay at this morning, I finished at 4.00am. Actually, last night, suddenly, one opera song appeared in my mind, Messun Dorma! Yes, this one, I think it's sooooooooooo suiting our situation, so on my MSN mood box, I typed it! In opera Turandot, the princess can't fall asleep for some reasons, however, we can't sleep because of essay, hahaha...

3 comments:

Jennica Seo said...

HI! stephanie!
yes i agree your saying about our blog that might be a best clue for connection way of our relationship.

Peter Podcast said...

Yes Steph I hope you all keep posting from time to time.
Good Luck.

Stephanie said...

I am sure I will continue post.